Day 10 - July 10, 2014

Exercise
I did 2 sets, 6 reps of each squat types today and feeling sore on my glutes already. Good sore.
I am really getting prepared for the Week 11 challenge and it will be a little challenging, 40 minutes of ST and Cardio (combo) will be a lot of work. I think the right tool for that will be something from Jillian Michaels, maybe a Shred or a BFBM will be awesome. I am facing it straight. We shall get there I bet.


Food
Started healthy with a bowl of oatmeal, and then a scotch egg and then a cup of yogurt etc till I took my dinner. Nothing really interesting with the meals today, I must do better tomorrow, at least for the challenge.

Relationships
I was able to give some advice on marriage today. I felt a little fulfilled with that too.
"A wise woman builds her own home, the fool destroys it"

Comments

  1. Wow, that's a lot of workout..go girl!

    www.styleandbeautylounge.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment