Day 5 - 7/5/2014

Exercise
I slept in a bit today and after preparing my yummy breakfast and cleaning the house, I did my squats, I went back to bed. I woke up later to an awesome time with Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. With some strength I added Walk Away The Pounds with Leslie Sansone. Hussy came back from his outings and I had to stop and serve him. My coming week is going to be awesome, I always know on Saturdays like this when I am totally indoors and well rested.

I promised to post my cucumber treat today, it represents the national flag, lol. Behold my beloved country:


Food
Just as I said, food was on point today. Yogurt + cucumber in the morning, bread + coffee + spread at noon (cool noon); and don't know yet for dinner (maybe pork roast). It can only be better on this weight-loss journey. I can see now that I am having a grip over my meals, I will most definitely make them healthier. Though the tiger-hormone is always around the corner, maybe sneering at me right now and waiting.

Relationship
I did not meet with physical people today except DH, all the people today are virtual and online. I posted a blog about my food adventures on sparkpeople. Funny this pics above must have travelled places today lol, from G+, pinterest, sparkpeople teams, and now blogger. I can do this well.


Comments