Day 79 Update: Streak within a streak

As I said in the last blog I started the new 30 days streak called...



I have been with Jillian Michaels for some years now and to say I enjoyed her is an understatement. She makes me burn, cry, sweat and name them all. Yes I know my relationship with Jillian over the years is a love-hate relationship but I keep going back because the results are immeasurable.

Ripped In 30 I have like 20 minutes to workout and the warm up and cool down amounting to another 13 minutes so it amount to a total of 33 minutes for the Week One circuit. I am not stopping at that, I am also making sure to have a bonus workout at night so that I have at least 45 minutes working out daily, [I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me]. 

I believe that I can only become stronger and be ready to push more till the results keeps coming in. It is a 3-2-1 circuit i.e. 3 minutes of strength training, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute abs. My glutes and shoulders are on fire right now from unending squats, push-ups and raises. I will survive it this time.





My little secret, I am doing this as a warm up for turbo jam in January [God's willing]

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I do not know what I will be confronted with but, I will not be surprised if no particular move by the scale is recorded,

I have a wig on right now and when I kept checking my temples, I think the hair on it [baby hairs] are coming out now, I love that feeling that what I am doing is working for me. It can only be better.

One of our friends residing in the US is coming home by Christmas and I told GO to help me tell him get me a heart rate monitor [I think that is all I need for now]. I know I will love using it.

I will be sure to skip tonight because I did not yesterday. I still believe in my 200+ skips, I will keep keeping on.

Comments