Rules of Rebellion

1. We don't care where you came from, only where you are going;
2. When you join, you are in for life;
3. We train as naturally as possible;
4. We understand that you can't outrun your fork;
5. We understand that fat is not the enemy;
6. We train with conviction and intelligence
7. We exercise because it's fun
8. We never leave our wing men;
9. We question everything
10. We take care of business
11. We take pride in ourselves

11 Pillars Nerd Fitness Rebellion

One of my best inspirational fitness blogs is Nerd Fitness

While reading and searching today, I saw something that I proved this past week, that

You can NEVER outdo a bad diet.

This statement was tested and proved over the past weekend when I decided to do a last workout of jump rope for 10 minutes (interval training). At the end of it my heart was thumping so hard in my chest but this is all I got on my HRM (data below)



Just 91 calories!!! was all I had to show for it (1 hardboiled egg or a slice of white bread). So you see that just as this article emphasize, it is not first of all exercising habits but food habits that changes and the desired weight loss goals will be attained.

Then the 80/20 rule comes in now.

I personally know this fact but I love to exercise because it is more fun for me. I keep working on my diet and I know it can only become easier.

The hardest part is what really works. [Irony]

Food is what we are used to and making changes to them is quite difficult.



Nerd Fitness is a blog by STEVE KAMB

What changes are you making to your diet?

Comments