Fitness Trends 2016


Hey friends,




Source: American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM).

Are you trending?

Check me out

1. Wearable Technology (I have a Heart Rate Monitor and presently saving for a Fitbit Flex)

2. Body Weight Training (Like push ups, lunges, squats etc. It's what I do more times because I don't have many of the exercise equipment available.)

3. High Intensity Interval Training (Most of my workout videos incorporates interval training.  My favorite fitness trainers like Shaun T, Jillian Michaels and Tony Horton bares HIIT in all it's glory)

4. Strength Training (ST is my favorite type of exercise ever because my heart beat rises slowly and stays within a range at a point, I always love the feeling)

5. Personal Training (I have a personal trainer, yes I do have one. He is more of a friend than a trainer and because of that I get too muck slack, he won't just shout at me.)

6. Exercise and Weight Loss (I really do exercise for fitness and good health but I won't  lie  to myself, the weight loss is a great part of it and I am motivated more when the scale moves, who doesn't?)

7. Yoga (I started active Yoga last year and I am trying my best. It's not one of my favorites because I feel I do not have the basics and nobody can teach me, at least I have not met anyone yet. I love the stretching part more. It helps.)

If I could score 7 out of 10, that is a pass mark! 2016 is my year of a greater determination to improve on fitness. I will work on the whole 20 because I am TRENDY (rolling eyes)

Did any of your "favorites" make this list?



Comments