Week 37 Weigh-in: Thanksgiving

 “Blessed be the name of God, forever and ever. He knows all, does all: He changes the seasons and guides history, He raises up kings and also brings them down, he provides both intelligence and discernment, He opens up the depths, tells secrets, sees in the dark – light spills out of him! God of all my ancestors, all thanks! All praise! You made me wise and strong. And now you’ve shown us what we ask for….”

The above were the words of Daniel when the Lord answered a prayer and I am also thankful with the above words today because God had kept me. [Daniel 2:20-23]

I am thankful for life and living

I am thankful that I know Christ as Lord and guide

I am thankful for my cute little family

I am thankful for sustenance

I am thankful for multiple miracles that had made me give testimonies before men this year

I am thankful for my mom (good health), my siblings and my in-laws

I am thankful for my nephews and nieces

I am thankful for my job

I am thankful for good health

I am thankful for weight loss, fitness and wellness

I am thankful for colleagues and friends [both real and virtual]

I am thankful that I can dance and I will keep dancing [as I do today]

I am thankful for a great body that God alone gave [God made it easy for me to carry]

I am thankful for the grace to maintain that body.

Friends, I have a lot to be thankful for today and always. Are you?


Thanksgiving is the business of the day and I want to use this time to thank all my readers for clicking on this page continuously for a season, either the click was on Twitter, Instagram [@temitopejopelo], Facebook, Pinterest or Tumblr. Whenever I see my page views rise I know you had been here [I always jump with excitement] and you have picked one or two lessons for healthy life and living.

I want to specially thank Adore me (Activewear) for featuring my blog post on their site; Kyra Williams is awesome for allowing me to feature her post right here; Joanna a virtual friend on Sparkpeople had been awesome not only to read my post but encouraging comments too, I am grateful; I love Navy Ninjas who comes once a while despite tight schedules to check on my posts; my real life friends who knows I am a blogger and take their time to check what I am doing, I am mostly grateful; my "Facebook friends" who felt led through this blog to start/maintain a correct lifestyle [I hail o].

I am most thankful for and grateful to DH, he understood my passion especially for writing and putting it online. You should know how uneasy it is to put your private life online for everyone to read, DH did not only permit this, he supported me in all my way [watch out for something big from him coming soon].

I am especially thankful in this year’s Thanksgiving Day because when I looked back today a year ago, I cannot but be very grateful to God who is the greatest healer. I did a post on what the illness was here. I never believed I would ever come out of it but I thank God who sits on His throne and controls the affairs of men, He knew rightly that it was not time for my life to take a bad turn because I still have a lot of lands to cover.

I am thankful to God and grateful to everyone, you being there matters the world to me because when I achieve my desire with this blog, I will always remember that I got there because you supported me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I weighed in at 167lbs, it is a 1 pound loss for me. I have been really busy these days, thanks to FlyLady. I will share this in the next post and some more interesting ways to keep fit.


Comments