Day 16 - July 16, 2014

It is supposed to be day 16 today but alas I am so far behind. I haven't done squat in more than 4/5 days now (not good sign). I have been on some food abstinence program, if you know what that means and because of that, I have less strength to do my daily routines, if you know what that means.
I will try to resume tonight though and try to also make up the days skipped.

I weighed in this morning and it was just a few pounds down at 172.3 as against 174.4 last week.

When this challenge is done (I mean BLC challenge), I will be weigh in every Monday as against the Wednesday weigh in and when another round of the challenge starts, I will still maintain Mondays but post them on Wednesday and I hope this does not count as a cheat.

Revival going on in church and I believe God hears and listens. I will live to give the testimonies of this prayer sessions.

Comments