Day 1 of the rest of the story


I started with Insanity Max: 30 as promised today 31st August, 2015. It is the first day on a 60 day calendar (So help me God).

First day (tagged Cardio Challenge)is really ridiculous but worth it, I am so out of shape that I maxed out at 2 minutes (lol), I am sure Shaun T had never had a record of anyone like that (lol). Just as I said earlier, today is the first day of the rest of the story.

As required, I took my statistics (measurements, weight and pictures) today to make a comparison at the end of 2 months.

Did I sweat? I was drenched

What was the workout like? Very challenging, as I kept maxing out at every 5 minutes of circuit. I almost punched the guy in the face (imagining he was with me) but not as much as I always want to with Jillian Michaels. Shaun T has some encouraging words to keep you going.

I am going to rest my head now getting ready for the morrow's "wakabout" (activities)



What challenging workout have you had in a while?

Comments