Day 1 - Project Scale Down

How has been the day friends? 

Today is Day One of Project Scale Down.

I measured my girth at 36.1 inches

Weighed in at 169.6lbs (77kg)



A starting picture too.




The next blog will be 16th of January for Day 15 progress. Follow me on twitter for daily updates.

Observations:

1. My core had become very weak from lack of exercise

2. I did 60 secs plank hold twice, I started shaking at 2 secs the first time, 12 secs the second time

3. Fitness Blender core exercise for 20 minutes and I stopped the video thrice

4. I am really out of shape.


Extras:
I am beginning 5:2 Diet Fast by Monday 4th, 2016. It is a healthy way to keep your body in good shape. I have tried it before and I am ready to do it again. I will blog about this and what I did after the first day is successful.


Comments