Bucket List

Stuff (not all) I will love to achieve in the number of my days:




1. Live in Australia

2. Reach goal weight of 145lbs this year (2016) and maintain it for 52 weeks

3. Travel by flight within my country

4. Stay for at least 3 nights in an International Five Star Hotel with DH

5. Go to the CNN Broadcasting Station in the UK

6. Meet and take a selfie with 3 of my CNN journalist crush (Christiane Amanpour, Hala Gorani and Becky Anderson)

7. Sponsor and maybe follow my Mommy on an Holy Pilgrimage to Israel

8. Build a home with any choice kitchen design inspired by Houzz

9. Become a Chartered Secretary

10. A fresh degree.

11. Learn French and Spanish to a communicative level

12. Birth 3 kids and witness their weddings and nurse the grandkids

13. Get this blog to at least 1,000 views per day

14. Join a dance group and become a dancer (it's a side passion)

What is included in your list?

Comments

  1. I wish to add a running Race too. I did a 10k race today and I am very proud of me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment