Day 30 Update: Unscheduled Walk



Story so far...

Today is the day 30 of the 10+ minutes streak. According to the mini book that Chris Downie wrote I am supposed to be on a habit with this streak within the last nine days but alas, it had been my down moment all through. Days 31 to 89 is a test of my ability to stick to this whole stuff, I really hope I will not fail the test. I may not be having deliberate workouts but there is hardly a day I am not on the move but that is not the idea, I am supposed to be on a streak working out daily. I have the power to do with and I will show you I can...



I want to be strong
I want to be fit
I want to be healthy
I want to be happy too and satisfied with me.

I had an unscheduled walk this evening, of course that counts as my exercise for the day [I may be doing my LCW = Last Chance Workout early tomorrow morning because I am wonderfully tired right now. ugh!!!

Someone told me today that SELFIE is a psychological problem [the self-esteem babbling going around now],

My personal view about selfies

Before the selfie trend, I had done this all my life.

Thank God I could do selfie always, how would I have compared my pictures over the years. There were some background happenings in my past selfies that made me remember some good events and especially their dates when I needed them most.

When selfie becomes a problem as far as I am concerned is when you take your own picture too frequently [daily basis] or when you have take your pics online each time depending on comments before you feel beautiful or confident about who you are.

That doesn't apply to me one bit. Duh

Comments