Back to Life

I had been off working out for two days (self imposed rest), I think it's GS or.... that is too early to start misbehaving though.

Anyways, I did the exercise I was supposed to do yesterday this morning, it was not sweaty [the weather was cold] but my heart rate was high [I will try that again] and I felt a little dizzy so I stopped. It's my IF day (spiritual though) [don't mind my abbv today]. You are not to understand it.

I think my blog is more like a diary, Ok, a fitness diary or something like that. Or fitness rantings. Or fitness babblings. Or fitness gleanings. Whatever...

I love that I am doing this and I can only see a end that is not near soon.

To cut the long story short, I took off from where I stopped with my streak this morning. I am most definitely working my way up.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP OF THE LADDER OF FITNESS AND STRENGTH.


Comments