Fit 30: Helpers



Day 7: Do your parents know you are trying to lose weight? Do they care?

Yes, my mom knows I am trying to lose weight and she is a firm supporter. She gets inspired by my efforts too. We shared the fatness from her.


Day 8: Your Workout Routine
Monday: Shoulders and Arms
Tuesday: Plyometric Circuit and Legs
Wednesday: Rest or Cardio
Thursday: Back
Friday: Chest and Shoulders
Saturday: High-Intensity Interval Cardio
Sunday: Rest

I try to follow the above religiously. I use workout videos mostly now.

Day 9: Did people ever make comments about your weight in a negative way

Maybe behind my back, but in my presence NO. I am a little stern as a person so I won't hear it and most likely I don't care.

Day 10: What was the hardest thing you gave up during this"weight loss"?

Big meals and my lazy attitude.



Comments