Tope Tunde

I have done this before and I am doing this again. I call it a familiarization tour, just my little way of letting you know me.

Since today is 3rd, I will start with the 3rd question:

A picture of your Thinspiration. What features do you like about this person?


I will rather call it Fitspo or Fitspiration, I wish I had any at the moment. What we have all over the media is a photo-shopped bodies of the so-called models etc but...

I actually have one aunty [She lives abroad] who I watched shrink in a healthy way in just a year. She was so determined and strong willed, I would like to be like her when I grow old. I am not really fantasized about her physical features but her mind set which is taking her to places health-wise.

Find below her sparkpage link...

http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp?id=FEMISLIM

Comments