Weight Loss Requirements

I just stumbled on some articles now and after reading them, I am getting to the point where I know why I have been on a plateau for more than 2 years...

I have been consistently working out to maintain my weight and be healthy (That is actually the initial goal, just exercise to be healthy) but now I want to lose weight and it is going to be better I up my workout sessions and more period of cardio/HIIT sessions too. These are some facts I gathered:

Stay Healthy - 20+ minutes a day/5 days a week (moderate exercise)




Maintain Weight - 45 - 60 minutes a day/5 days a week (moderate/high intensity exercise)




Weight Loss - 60 - 90 minutes a day/5 days a week (high intensity exercise)




http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/How-Much-Should-You-Exercise-Lose-Weight-20090267




I need a greater determination into this journey, I am tired of this front and back position on my weight loss. If I wish to do it, let it be done if not let it stay.



Comments