Struggling

The struggle is real and the earlier one comes face to face with reality the better. It's funny how blogging helped me lose weight in the past and how I had left it for this long and kept struggling with my diets and exercise.

I had to answer some questions today about some thinking errors I have been nursing over the years about weight loss and right now, I think I should deal with the questions and get myself out of this rut.

If you will like to know, I have gained weight, lost the weight and lost more and gained even more since the last post here. The struggle is real my dear. It's my birthday tomorrow, I will post those questions and answer them too.

Frankly, it's great to post here again. Maybe it was pre-matured for me to leave for a website. Trust me the struggle is real.

See you soon then.

Comments